Exhibit Design Award 2017––––
The "Exhibit Design Awards" honor the world's best trade show exhibit designs since 1986.
The jury awarded prizes in 16 categories to the international participants. With the silver award in the "Use of Storytelling" category, Studio Bachmannkern is now receiving the coveted prize for the 11th time.
The international competition was judged by the following world-renowned designers, who considered each entry’s aesthetics, functionality, and innovation:
• Felix Ballerstedt, design director, Uncorked Studios
• Jeff Bartel, executive art director, co-founder, Nemo Design
• Mick Glenn, creative director, Ziba Design Inc.
• Rebecca Huston, principal, Huen LLC
• Mark Ray, principal, chief creative officer, North
• Emily Steen, freelance retail designer
• David Thorpe, founding partner, Industry
• Dardinelle Troen, creative director, Ditroen Inc.