It was May 2004 when we stood in front of the Siegwerk Cube at the drupa in Düsseldorf, staring at the white MDF wave, with wide eyes and clammy hands. It was then that we knew, this would change things for us. This was our first big project and the beginning of BachmannKern & Partner, a new architectual office from Solingen. A lot has happened since then. We’ve stayed curious about new developments and as fast as the capabilities of multimedia and 3D software have increased, so has our field of expertise.
Today we are a communication agency with an eye for everything that shapes a brand’s image in space.
We take a holistic approach, yes, but this is by no means an end to specialization. On the contrary, we continue to gather specialists from an ever-expanding array of disciplines, so that we can meet the same high standards at every step of every project, from the very first sketch to the completed work.
With such a team we have won over a growing list of clients - as well as national and international juries. Please take a look at our list of awards and publications.
• Big ideas for small stands
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2005/2006
• What is exhibition design? Essential Design Handbooks
• Expodata Jahrbuch 2007
• New Trade Show Design
• Grand Stand 2
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2008/2009
• Yearbook Designpreis der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 2009
• iF communication design award yearbook 2009
• Red Dot Design yearbook 2009
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2009/2010
• International yearbook communication design 2009/2010
• Grand Stand 3
• Yearbook Designpreis der Bundesrepublik 2011
• iF design award yearbook communication + packaging 2012
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2011/2012
• Exhibition Space Design
• Grand Stand 4
• German Design Award 2013 yearbook
• iF design award yearbook communication + packaging 2013
• Display & Space Vol 3
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2013/2014
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2014/2015
• German Design Award 2014 yearbook
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2015/2016
• Trade Fair Design Annual 2016/2017
• Grand Stand 5